In investing, like mountaineering, you need skilled, experienced hands to guide you to your goals.
BCM’s tactical growth strategies seek to help investors participate in bull markets and protect against large bear-market losses. We have the expertise to create quantitative strategies that can help investors achieve this goal. Our client-centric perspective enables us to deliver these strategies with simple, comprehensible and low-cost investment solutions that meet investors’ needs.
A bit of history:
Beaumont’s wealth management practice, Beaumont Financial Partners LLC, has been investing for private and institutional clients since 1981. After the 2007-09 financial crisis, our clients were looking for new solutions with the potential to avoid large market losses like those of the previous 10 years.
In 2009, BCM was created to deliver innovative, ETF-based growth strategies with defensive capabilities. Our investment committee members have more than 300 years of collective industry experience. Our background in fundamental investing, coupled with our experience in quantitative investing, gives us clear perspective to effectively execute rules-based strategies for our clients. We have the sophistication to analyze the markets clearly—and the client focus to deliver solutions simply.
A few things that make us different.
- We invest solely through long-only ETFs and money market funds, maximizing the transparency of investors’ underlying holdings while working to minimize costs and many tax consequences
- Investors can opt for diversified, risk appropriate asset allocation strategies or focused, core growth portfolios
- Investors can select the degree of quantitative exposure they prefer, from purely quantitative strategies to a combination of quantitative and fundamental approaches.
- Our GIPS® verified performance enables investors to make decisions made on real, reliable information.
A further look into our GIPS® verified performance.
- BCM believes independent verification and transparency are important aspects to having and providing credible, reliable information.
- Two independent firms are used in the preparation and verification of our records.
- Kyza Performance Consulting helps the CCO and Portfolio Managers by reviewing our GIPS® policies, procedures and best practices to ensure they are consistent with the standards.
- In addition, Wolf and Company conducts an annual GIPS® verification of the performance for all eligible BCM strategies.
Access BCM Strategies:
A professional mountaineer with the technical training and alpine experience to lead climbers on their route.
Beaumont Capital Management:
An asset manager with roots back to 1981, over 300 years of combined investment experience on its investment committees, and experience in both quantitative and fundamental investing.